CCE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CCE have reviewed and amended all Policies and Procedures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
CCE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/05/2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information which may include a mobile number and your email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you for telemarketing purposes by using the phone number or email address that you have provided us with.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
How we store your information
The information we gather about you and the company you work for is stored on our internal customer information database and accounting software.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure by having suitable IT processes in place, such as electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
Cookies are small files containing certain information that are stored on your device.
These strictly necessary cookies do not require consent from the user under applicable law. You may configure your web browser to block strictly necessary cookies, but you might then not be able to use the website’s functionalities as intended.
To the extent that information processed in connection with strictly necessary cookies should qualify as personal data in a given case, the legal ground for that processing is CCE’s legitimate interest to operate the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you consent to CCE collecting your details through the form.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us a firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.